Sunday, August 4, 2013

So Far So Good...

It seems that everything is now aligned to resolve the Pro Se loss of rights in America.

To the other victims like myself. Don't be angry. There is reason to believe that those who knew about it were as frustrated at their inability to fix it, or have it fixed. No one would continue to ignore the abuses in the system unless it was mandated by law.

It wasn't until I decided to fix it myself that I fully recognized that IT HAD BECOME ILLEGAL FOR OUR STATE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE ANY ACTION TO RESTORE OUR RIGHTS, OR TAKE ANY ACTION LEADING TO OUR RIGHTS BEING RETURNED.

That my mother's house was not surrounded by law enforcement after my messages to the Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane, Governor Tom Corbett and US Attorney General Eric Holder indicates to me that they are prepared to address what happens next. There were no call backs... of course, they couldn't. The law prevents it.

The law which has prevented Pro Se litigants from being heard in the courts will have the reverse effect tomorrow. The representatives of the States will be unable to take any action and unable to be heard in court. The law prevents them from taking action. I am certain that the Attorneys General are in favor of the restoration of the rights of the people, while they may not legally indicate that intention. Their mandated silence may permit the immediate resolution of the matter by the Federal Court.

My efforts will permit the Attorneys General to take actions necessary to restore honor and integrity to their state's judiciary and to protect the people of their state.

Consider that tomorrow it would be illegal for any member of the bar association to hold open a door for me as it could be interpreted for disciplinary action if they helped me in any way.

I will be in Federal Court tomorrow. I plan to restore the reputation and integrity of the judiciary and the legal profession. I will provide each state the opportunity to restore the ability of disciplinary and review boards to perform their designated functions professionally and effectively. I plan to restore justice to the United States for everyone - the victims, the children, the families - and more importantly for Americans who have no idea that their Constitutional Rights were at risk when they needed them most.

I respect that the State government has not gotten in my way to prevent my efforts. I understand they are following the law.

It was only at the point where my Constitutional rights were unavailable that this resolution became visible and possible.
I never imagined it would come to this.
I plan to succeed.

Terance

UPDATE: An overwhelming situation, which occurs each time I retell or retype one part, it destroys me emotionally. It became necessary to delay a few days. The necessity of having it right superceded the want of having it done today. - It's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment