Sunday, August 4, 2013

A thought...

The most vicious and malicious of the judges in my case was also the President of the Montgomery County Bar Association at the time of her actions.

Her actions, whether she knew about 1.6 or not, demonstrate the power of the national organization in controlling the judiciary.

From the moment Carolyn Tornetta Carluccio was assigned my case, she was committing judicial misconduct. All subsequent actions furthering her misconduct and destroying the Pro Se victim.

Her thoughts on judicial misconduct should be followed - " impose a series of sanctions appropriate to the misconduct". She made me homeless, destitute, denied of all Constitutional rights, no contact with family, no alternative, no appeal, no assistance from any level of government, that would be a good series of sanctions to consider.

I DEMAND THAT JUDGE CAROLYN TORNETTA CARLUCCIO IMMEDIATELY RESIGN FROM THE JUDICIARY.

IMMEDIATELY... AND NEVER AGAIN SIT IN JUDGMENT.

IMMEDIATELY.

I recognize the situation and the scope of legalities involved. I present this opportunity so that there can be an acknowledgment that I am working to resolve the problem for everyone involved. - Terance

No comments:

Post a Comment