Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thoughts

Dignity. Respect. Intent. Care.
Deliberate. Suspect. Intellect. Lies.
Unknown. Reason. Death. Life.
Liberty. Suicide. Future.

And I cried. Tell them they lie.

Be thankful for the struggle. Wash your spirit clean.

There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret or life is your's to miss. No other road, no other way.

Knowledge is power.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Reason says I should have died years ago.

I was downhearted. Disappointment my closest friend. It soon departed never to show it's face again.

Love keeps liftin' me, Keeps on liftin' me, Lifting me higher and higher.

...because every life matters.

No day but today.



In the name of justice, We are going to serve this document to the world.
We will not take no for an answer.
We.Got.This.
The injustice nightmare is coming to an end for everyone.
They.Are.Done.

IT.IS.SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment