Saturday, August 3, 2013

American Bar Association

I am a Pro Se Litigant who under your Rule 1.6 which undermines and prevents any Pennsylvania resolution has effectively beren denied my constitutional rights. This has resulted in a volume of judicial disciplinary actions (which they cannot address because of 1.6).

Your 1.6 Rule has stolen my US Civil Rights. I will be coming for them.

If you would like to review the disaster your 1.6 has created in my life.
If you would like to review the 18 judges who have been on my simple divorce.
If you would like to review the 8 years and over 450 docket entries of litigation...

You may take this as NOTICE. YOU HAVE STOLEN MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
YOU HAVE PREVENTED ANY RESOLUTION AND CAUSED EXTREME CORRUPTION AND DESTRUCTION IN MANY PEOPLES LIVES.

How were you able to fool the States into destroying your only competition, Pro Se litigants - individual destitute people involved in litigation and going through the worst moments in their lives.

RULE 1.6 which prevents any corrective action because it would expose the liability you caused for the judiciary. The liability which grows while it terrorizes litigant.

You undermined the Constitution of the United States. You caused the TREASON of every Government which has adopted YOUR TWISTED JOKE AGAINST PRO SE LITIGANTS.

WHILE NO ONE CAN FIGURE OUT THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE DESTROYED THE UNITED STATES
I HAVE HAD TO LIVE AN ANNIHILATED EXISTENCE DESTITUTE.

I see what you have done... and have done to Pro Se victims all over the United States...

Read On My web site....
http://work2bdone.com/live/2013/08/complete-corruption-of-the-judiciary/

No comments:

Post a Comment