Monday, December 23, 2013

It's been so long.... Finally.

I have NEWS. After a long 4 days of research reviewing the "Analysis and Interpretation of the US Constitution" and the "Homeland Security Legal Division Handbook" and many other documents available online from the US Govt, I am able to confirm every aspect of the terror that I have been put through since 2007.

Every intrusion. Every Injustice. Every single thing. The docs corroborate every action and intrusion, every fear and threat that I have been writing on this web site for what feels like decades. I am still awaiting a copy of the US Attorney Civil Rights Manual.

America must stand firmly for the nonnegotiable demands of human dignity: the rule of law; limits on the absolute power of the state; free speech; freedom of worship; equal justice; respect for people; religious and ethnic tolerance; and respect for private property.

Additionally, EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of the Constitutional Challenge of Rule 1.6 is proper and appropriate in the District Court. Third Circuit will have no trouble deciding.

An improper and unsubstantiated dismissal by a Federal District Court Judge demonstrates the collusion. The US Courts are truly corrupt. They made it impossible to fix it themselves. I'll fix it. Not so certain we can trust them with that self governing concept. The lawyers and judges have demonstrated their willful and deliberate intent to deny, prevent and obfuscate the US Justice system and undermined every state government. As a profession they violated a national trust without regard for people's dignity and lives.

I see no reason why that type of malicious corruption should be permitted to persist. What would ever cause judges to believe it was acceptable behavior to terrorize a man and deny him everything, isolate and attack and destroy him even denying his most basic Constitutional rights.

I have always believed that I was being prevented from finding documents... and prevented from information which would corroborate my experience. I finally found them.

Emotionally I don't know how I feel. I think I am disgusted at the Montgomery County Judiciary for what they deliberately did to annihilate my life. I asked in May 2013, and I'll ask them again now. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Deliberately using injustice as a means of terror. The level of EVIL is incomprehensible.

I feel proud. I did the one positive thing I could do in the situation. I persevered. I survived. I WILL MAKE SURE THEY NEVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DESTROY ANYONE EVER AGAIN. Humiliated beyond belief. I have self respect. I have dignity.

TAKE YOUR ILLEGAL UNETHICAL AND IMMORAL SURVEILLANCE GEAR AND GET OUT OF THE WAY.
JUSTICE IS COMING!

"I find some of what you teach suspect
because I am used to relying on intellect
but I try to open up to what I don't know
because reason says I should have died three years ago"

I did not lose my dignity. Some people cared. I will wake tomorrow from this nightmare.
Terance

www.work2bdone.com/live

No comments:

Post a Comment