Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dude, What is this concerning?

facebook-logoThe following is a dialogue from Facebook:































Terance HealyPermit me to explain how you lost your rights, what happened to the US Constitution, and how it happened.
MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF’S RESPONSE TO ATTORNEY GENERAL KANE’S MOTION TO DISMISS COMPLAINT - - - (PDF Version)

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA

Terance Healy
Todd M. Krautheim
in the name of the United States       Civil Action No# 13-4614
v.
Kathleen Kane
Pennsylvania Attorney General;
and
The Attorneys General of the United States

T.J. PalazzoloWhat is this in regards to specifically Terance??
Terance HealyYou may have noticed that people seem to think the constitution is dead, and can't quite get anyone to address the issues. Turns out, I found the needle in the haystack. I had to. The injustice I experienced was not gonna end... so I had no choice but to find the cause and fix it. And when I found it, it was way bigger than the old buddy - good ole boy type network people discuss. THIS WAS DELIBERATE. Take 5 and read the post. It explains the story for everyone. I assure you I never imagined I'd file a case against EVERY Attorney General in the USA.
Terance Healyhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/ChallengeRule1.6/
Constitutional Challenge of Rule 1.6
T.J. PalazzoloDude...I'm better than half way through it and still don't know what the case is concerning!!! Just answer the question!!!
Terance HealyThe Supreme Court in every state has enacted a law - without the legislature - without the governor. It prevents prosecution for judicial corruption and crimes. Because they do not get prosecuted, the victims of their injustice are doomed to be terrorized without escape.
Terance HealyJudges and lawyers are not only above the law, they usurped the power to enact law, and to enforce law.
Terance HealyThey did it in every State. Same Law. Same name. Same injustice results. OH, and it was written by the American Bar Asssociation so the word sedition comes to mind.
Terance HealyThink Foreclosure Crisis. An act of misconduct by an attorney - like a robo-signed deed, results in the injustice of a family losing their home. It wasn't the bankers behind it - so they bankers didn't go to jail. The lawyers and judges were behind it, and avoided any prosecution.
Terance HealySeriously, did I over answer, or under answer?
T.J. PalazzoloO.K. I got it now....all that reading is making some sense!!! That shit has been going on for years!!!
T.J. PalazzoloYou did great ...once you started to answer it!!!
Terance HealyYES, current lawwyers have no idea WHY it is this way, they just know that it is. 1987 in PA. It rolled out across the country over 15 years.
T.J. Palazzolo :)
Terance HealyThanks. Keep my answers sharp.
T.J. PalazzoloSo as it stands now what's goin' on with it??
Terance HealyIt is in Federal Court in Philadelphia. Case #13-4614. This doc was filed yesterday with the Court. Now we await 55 more of them from every state.
Terance HealyThen we get to the pre-hearing phase.
Terance HealyIf the AGs are honorable, they will default and restore the Constitution Nationwide. It is truly the best thing they could do. BUT, there's gonna be alot of pissed off people. Better to deal with the repercussions than continue the injustice.
T.J. PalazzoloSo slow and steady and stay the course is the plan??
Terance HealyWe are at the pace of the Federal Court in Philly. BUT, if they turn me down, the Appeal goes to the US Supreme Court in Washington. And maybe by then two guys from rural Pennsylvania will get some media attention for uncovering the overthrow of every state government by the Bar Association.
Terance HealyIt has been steady... I'm no lawyer, and I do not want to be, or pretend to be one. IF I WAS, I COULD NOT LAWFULLY ADDRESS THE CONSTITUTIONALITY OF THE LAW. Rule 1.6 makes that unlawful for lawyers.
T.J. PalazzoloOh boy!!! These idiots have it all fucked up don't they???
Terance HealyAs soon as it was enacted, albeit illegally, it was unlawful to address it. Like The Terminator and Judgment Day.
Terance HealyUnlawful to address, UNLESS YOU ARE NOT A LAWYER.
T.J. PalazzoloWell I'm glad you stepped up to the plate brother!!!
Terance HealyThanks for the dialogue. I am sure it will help others understand it as well.
Terance HealyJUSTICE IS COMING.
T.J. PalazzoloThat's what patriots do!!!
Terance HealyLooking forward to the day I can sing this song with pride again.


Lee Greenwood - God Bless the USA (Live in 1985)
If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I'd worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
without my children and my wife.

I'd thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can't take that away.

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

And I'm proud to be and American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

JUSTICE IS COMING.



No comments:

Post a Comment