Tuesday, January 6, 2015

To Bruce and friends

1901860_646326345414783_384204306_nQuotes from Bruce Castor, Montgomery County Commissioner and former District Attorney, and former President of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association. A career lawman... Anyone else would have been arrested for the threat and the confession of the professional training and inclination towards extreme malicious abuse of power.

"Our state’s top law enforcer declared war on the competence of career prosecutors but failed to understand that those she picked a fight with know how to fight back."

“You don’t go to war with a person who spends his/her professional life figuring how to [screw] others…”





"Career lawmen think strategically. They don’t go for the immediate gratification of a personal attack, instead preferring to set the board up just right and striking at the precise moment where the object of the attack cannot recover."

"The moral: don’t pick a political fight against someone schooled in how to really hurt you."

Bill Cosby and Bradley Stone were unavailable for comment.

The news media has failed to report this story. An angry mom on Twitter, OR a frightened teenager on Facebook would have been prosecuted for the same type of statements.

ferman

District Attorney Risa Ferman did nothing... except announce her decision to run for JUDGE.



Who does Risa Ferman think she is kidding?

Is she running on a platform of neglect, abuse of power and corruption? The magic mirror on her wall is seriously distorted. Complete disassociation from reality and truth.

A unapologetic cycle of Corruption and Abuse without shame.

God save us from ourselves...

God save us from the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association.
... and the best way to remove an ongoing criminal enterprise is RICO.

UPDATE: BRUCE CASTOR INDICATES HE'S RUNNING FOR DISTRICT ATTORNEY.
The guy who accused the Attorney General of 'doubling down' is running for DA after his New Years rant. AYFKM? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
An unapologetic cycle of Corruption and Abuse without shame.

... the best way to remove an ongoing criminal enterprise is RICO.

Does @PennsylvaniaDAs have their own RICO division? Their #ProsecutorProud has to be the most twisted hashtag of the day.




This long distance dedication goes out from Kathy in the Poconos to Bruce and Risa in the Philly burbs. Good Luck with your strategic career move... Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?



"Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?"

Give me time to realize my crime
Let me love and steal
I have danced inside your eyes
How can I be real?

Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to make me cry
Precious kisses words that burn me
Lovers never ask you why

In my heart the fires burning
Choose my color find a star
Precious people always tell me
That's a step a step too far

Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to make me cry
Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to make me cry

Words are few I have spoken
I could waste a thousand years
Wrapped in sorrow words are token
Come inside and catch my tears

You've been talking but believe me
If it's true you do not know
This boy loves without a reason
I'm prepared to let you go

If it's love you want from me
Then take it away
Everything is not what you see
It's over today

No comments:

Post a Comment