Thursday, January 29, 2015

Insurance Policies on Targets pushed to Suicide

Where the calculated actions of Angst & Angst and Zarwin, Baum, DeVito, Kaplan, Schaer & Toddy occurred with the lawless endorsements of the court... and the forged and fraudulent documents on appeal...

How does one go about finding out who had insurance policies on the target of their litigation who they were strategically guiding towards suicide by injustice"?

How many were gambling on that death?dd271779a4b93504ac9aa225831e70d3

How many were coerced into participation by the pay-off?

How many worked for Montgomery county?

How many worked for Liberty Mutual? or Golden Eagle?

How many worked for Genuine Title?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
Skills I have acquired over a very long career.
Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered that myself. Can a second spouse take out life insurance on step children? If so, can they continue this life insurance after the subsequent spouse dies and they no longer have any legal ties to the child?

    ReplyDelete