Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Grown-up Christmas List

168734_501586114397_3571073_nMy kids remember me.
They sat upon my knee.
I am their Dad.
They can't take that from me

They have grown up now.
But Alienated ...and HOW?
Divorce, Custody
Family Court Brutality

Here's my life long wish
Most Sincere Christmas List
For parents and children
and broken family

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end

This is my grown up Christmas list.

JUSTICE IS COMING.
168934_501585474397_2174953_n
"There is love in this room. Can you feel it?
Love is in this room. Can you feel it?
Love for a father. Love for a mother.
Love for a brother too.
Absolutely. Not Maybe.
There will always be love in this room."


This was what Christmas at Home looked like before the corrupt careless judge threw our family through the shredder and our memories went in the trash. Why do good people trust the judicial system? Because they have no idea of the injustice and corruption which feeds on divorce and custody.

... and they have no idea how a LAW in every state causes every corrupt lawless and criminal act to be concealed, non-disclosed and confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment