Thursday, February 12, 2015

Justice Is Coming... Don't Count Me Out Just Yet.


Feeling broken,
Barely holding on
But there's just something so strong
Somewhere inside me.

I am down but I'll get up again.
Don't count me out just yet.

I've been brought down to my knees and
I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
But I can take it.

I'll be back
Back on my feet
This is far from over.

You haven't seen the last of me.
You haven't seen the last of me.

They can say that I won't stay around.
But I'm gonna stand my ground.
You're not gonna stop me.

You don't know me.
You don't know who I am.
Don't count me out so fast.

I've been brought down to my knees and
I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
But I can take it.

I'll be back
Back on my feet
This is far from over.

You haven't seen the last of me.

There will be no fade out.
This is not the end.
I'm down now.
But I'll be standing tall again.
Times are hard.
I was built tough.
I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of.

I've been brought down to my knees and
I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
But I can take it.

I'll be back
Back on my feet
This is far from over.

I am far from over.
You haven't seen the last of me.

No no.
I'm not going nowhere.
I'm staying right here.

Oh no.
You won't see me begging.
I'm not taking my bow.

Can't stop me.
It's not the end.
You haven't seen the last of me.

Oh no.

You haven't seen the last of me.

You haven't seen the last of me.


1317873083-occupy-wall-street-protest-joined-by-unions--manhattan_858701
images (1)
protests
images (2)
15775898778_c1e3ab384c_z
nyc_1218
390198_US-Protest
article-protest-8-1204

As a nation, the People are speaking in one voice. Misreported dissonance seeks to disperse the unity. Widespread injustice which is bringing people together, recognizing the problem, and focusing on resolution.

When injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty
We don't forget our martyrs.
Afraid of those who swore to protect me.
The system isn't broken, it was built this way.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying to change the world.
United States of What The Fuck?
We won't stop. Know Justice. Know Peace.
The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is the duty of the living to do so for them.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.


A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough;
compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough -
but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not.
We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability.


Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.





America's 'most trusted' news anchor was just sidelined by a 10 year old anecdote? ... not a news story. The mantle passes to the next, the consistent, the trusted, the understood, the familiar, someone who can point to the ridiculousness while unintimidated.
Jon-Stewart-007A man who knows a fake news story when he writes one.

Jon Stewart could not have chosen a worse time to consider leaving The Daily Show.

Americans are not going to have an easy time finding their humor while trying to rebuild and restore 'the public trust'.




A JUDICIARY HELD HOSTAGE


Ignoring the rule of law and the US Constitution until the people would notice a judiciary held hostage, undone by an unconstitutional law which they enacted, which they cannot correct. Their law mandates confidentiality where the integrity of the judiciary is adversely affected.

THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW mandates non-disclosure of injustice and corruption, prevents correction and conceals exposure of responsibility. THE SAME LAW improperly enacted in EVERY state has undermined the judicial branch and prevented JUSTICE in the state courts and federally.

THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW serves to benefit only the authors, The American Bar Association with membership and affiliate organizations in every jurisdiction intercepting and interfering with the administration of justice to 'PROTECT' the judiciary which they hold hostage.

Their membership, and every lawyer and legal professional, under an aggressively enforced mandate of non-disclosure pursuant to Rule 1.6 Confidentiality of Information of the Rules of Professional Conduct - an ethical standard without ethics, morals or legality - improperly enacted by each state supreme court while the collateral unconstitutional injustice cannot be resolved within the courts - not without a lawyer

A pro se litigant would be required to have standing - to have experienced the unconstitutional corruption and injustice and survive - to have experienced the unconstitutional non-disclosure - and be able to provide evidence to support and demonstrate the collateral unconstitutional effect - and to have discovered the law which required mandated and ignored the INJUSTICE.

The Constitutional Challenge of Rule 1.6 was filed on August 8, 2013 in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and served upon the attorneys general in EVERY state on behalf of the United States by two pro se litigants with standing and a cause for relief which could be addressed by the attorneys general.

After default by every state attorney general, the matter was improperly dismissed based on misapplied doctrine and unsubstantiated speculation. Affirmed in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals with Reconsideration denied. The litigants never saw a courtroom. There is no signature by any judge. Everything on paper.

When removing the 'fraud provisions' from Rule 1.6, the ABA realized that their 'ethical' standard would permit, endorse and even MANDATE fraud - in the furtherance of fraud or to prevent rectifying prior fraud - which preventing any resolution.

Did the clerks (lawyers) in the Eastern District of Philadelphia believe that their fraud and forgery would no unnoticed? Did the Clerks (lawyers) in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals believe the same?

The judges were prevented from the case... held hostage by the continuing efforts of lawyers following the 'LOCAL RULES' and Rule 1.6. The US Attorney, the DOJ and the Federal Marshalls mandated by the McDade-Murtha Amendment - which requires all federal government attorneys and investigators to adhere to the Rules of Professional Conduct in the jurisdiction where they are working, or investigating.

holderCongress was not fully informed during hearings on the McDade Murtha Amendment, where those lawyers testifying that the result would be DISASTROUS to the nation, Rule 1.6 prevented disclosure that the state ethics laws were not ethical, moral. legal or constitutional.

While demonstrating to the ABA membership and their judicial hostages that the INJUSTICE is not systemic, it is by design. Efforts to deny, prevent and obstruct rights secured by the US Constitution seemingly ignored, yet, without any obligation to an unconstitutional law, a nullity, the day is coming when Rule 1.6 will provide no protection for the injustice, corruption and perversion of law which it conceals.

When Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane recognized the unconstitutional law, she was served with 'confidential' court orders from two unidentified courts, brought before a grand jury with requirements of secrecy, and attacked by suggestions she had violated a prior grand jury secrecy requirement. The fraud in the furtherance is catching up to the court staff in Montgomery County and the Superior Court of Philadelphia.

Concern from a state representative has called for the impeachment of AG Kane where she had recognized and not defended a state law which was unconstitutional. Though proven unconstitutional, the Attorney General's failure to support and defend an unconstitutional law has caused some concern within the Pennsylvania Legislature.

They should be examining those secret orders, improperly issued and void of due process, they are a CRY FOR RELEASE from a judiciary held hostage.

Until the Pennsylvania Legislature recognizes and suspends Rule 1.6, and realizes the Judiciary Committees are permitted to commit fraud to prevent and misinform, the entire nation awaits the moment when Kathleen Kane breaks her silence.
storm-b98028119f103d82
While the media reports and ponders and speculates... A tornado of secrecy and confidentiality which clearly has enveloped Harrisburg, PA... and has that girl's house spinning.

The victims of injustice persevere.

There will be no fade out. This is not the end.
This is far from over.


Justice is coming. Every. Person. Matters.



quote-a-revolution-is-coming-a-revolution-which-will-be-peaceful-if-we-are-wise-enough-compassionate-robert-kennedy-243258

quote-those-who-make-peaceful-revolution-impossible-will-make-violent-revolution-inevitable-john-f-kennedy-100760

No comments:

Post a Comment