Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sometimes... more often.

Some nights I wake up in the middle of the night and it hits me... HARD... 8 years of my life trying to survive the constant fraud, injustice and litigation.

Where 18 judges decided it was ok to violate law and procedure to attack me. ... and I fall apart.

What could possibly motivate them? Why does no one stop them?

I just wonder what motivates A TEAM to destroy every aspect of a persons existence.

Isolate them from everyone. Cripple them emotionally. Attack every thought. Annihilate everything around them... and then not permit them any escape or comfort.

After 8 years it is absolutely criminal.

And there is no one to rescue me no matter how loudly i beg for help.

Imagine being terrorized for 8 years of your life... and no opportunity to escape... and no one doing anything on your behalf to help. ... watch my destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment